Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Monthly Travel Gang

Yesterday Betty and I met with our travel group and discussed our plans as well as offering encouragement to each other.

The Travel Gang


 We get together once a month at a popular chain establishment that shall go unnamed mainly because I think this chain is overrated and overpriced.  Rising to popularity with the younger crowd.  However, it is centrally located and Betty and I will split a tea or coffee or soda.




After this meeting, one of the gang mentioned he was going to Spin Pizza for lunch.  Betty and I joined him and I'm glad we did.  Spin Pizza cooks classic Italian pizza in a wood fired oven and it is delicious.  Betty and I had the Pollo Arrosto e Chevre (Roasted Chicken and Goat Cheese) with crimini mushrooms and caramelized onions.



Our partner for lunch had a salad and a small three cheese pizza that looked and smelled wonderful.


Travel talk, good friends and great pizza ... I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment